Tactical Units Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tactical Units Team

Tactical Units Team - The Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Name of our clan.

Go down 
+3
Whitey
Kasanizo
Exotic
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Exotic

Exotic

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 12:43 am

I heared like 10000000 abuses about the name of our clan Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
They call us noob becouse we don't have server ect
And i think like 30% of the people who are abusing us, did't liked the name.
Some even said 'jezus wtf is that for fucked up name' and 'fix your guild name dude becouse you guys suck like shit'

So i was thinking about a rename of the clan, but i don't think that you guys like a rename...
We have the problem and they keep abusing us, i don't like it when they are abusing us becouse of our name ! I'm sick of it, to hear it !

I don't like the idea of renaming TUT but i can't take those abuses anymore Crying or Very sad

That is why i was thinking about an rename Mad

(This was no offence to you guys or the clan itself, i hope you guys understand that)
Back to top Go down
Kasanizo

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 12:46 am

Exotic wrote:
I heared like 10000000 abuses about the name of our clan Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
They call us noob becouse we don't have server ect
And i think like 30% of the people who are abusing us, did't liked the name.
Some even said 'jezus wtf is that for fucked up name' and 'fix your guild name dude becouse you guys suck like shit'

So i was thinking about a rename of the clan, but i don't think that you guys like a rename...
We have the problem and they keep abusing us, i don't like it when they are abusing us becouse of our name ! I'm sick of it, to hear it !

I don't like the idea of renaming TUT but i can't take those abuses anymore Crying or Very sad

That is why i was thinking about an rename Mad

(This was no offence to you guys or the clan itself, i hope you guys understand that)

I don't want to rename, they just abuse because they don't want clan competition =(
Back to top Go down
Exotic

Exotic

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 1:03 am

But i don't like it that they are abusing us just becouse our name isn't cool enough, or that we don't have server !
Back to top Go down
Kasanizo

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 1:16 am

Exotic wrote:
But i don't like it that they are abusing us just becouse our name isn't cool enough, or that we don't have server !

they just don't want clan competition, that's why they abuse.... as that bitch said.... no recruiting for tut on the server (they don't want us to have the members they want).... so they look an excuse and there the server enters
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 11:27 am

I think that you guyz have to say to them ''STFU noob learn to play ET before you are calling us noobs and if you continue that lets take clan war on your server if you have one!!!!''

Thats what I said always and then its freaking quiet.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Exotic

Exotic

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 12:27 pm

cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 11:19 pm

Like it? Razz:P:P:P lol!
Back to top Go down
Kasanizo

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 3:21 pm

ja, but the problem is with the rules:

5- Don't fight with other clans about who is the best
Back to top Go down
Muumi

Muumi

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 9:56 pm

kasa dont be so hard Razz that was joke right? Question pale pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.tutclan.darkbb.com
Whitey

Whitey

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 10:17 pm

NO NO NO and NO! It wasn't joke Razz
Back to top Go down
Exotic

Exotic

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 2:41 pm

with rule number 5 i ment : Don't fight in a clan about who is the best, fight that out in a scrim (we will have 1 if we have more good players)
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:29 pm

Ok. back to the subject plz.

Anyway. I like the clan name but I think we should change colors cuz' everybody says ''Plz change you colors its ugly and on and on and on...'' I like that colors can be white and black or white and yellow.

What do you say guyz?
Back to top Go down
Co-ordinator

Co-ordinator

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:08 am

the first time i saw TUT, i thought it was short for the name of one of egypt's pharaohs ----> farao lol!
Back to top Go down
G4Nj4!?

G4Nj4!?

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:10 am

lol but i think that colors are good but maybe whe change on more neutral like black-white or something... DONT RENAME CLAN !!
SAW sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Kasanizo

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:15 am

G4Nj4!? wrote:
lol but i think that colors are good but maybe whe change on more neutral like black-white or something... DONT RENAME CLAN !!
SAW sucks!!

Agree
Back to top Go down
G4Nj4!?

G4Nj4!?

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:38 am

hahhaah Very Happy i knew that Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:23 am

Yup! I agree too!
Back to top Go down
Exotic

Exotic

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 3:03 pm

I don't know or we should re-collour our names...

The logo of our site is green/purp, if we re-collour we also need another collour for the logo of the site. IF we re-collour i think we should take black/white.
BUT i don't know or Angelis agrees with it, she made this site and she helped me to build this clan. So i think you guys should send her pm and ask her. I think she should decide, becouse without her we would't even have this site. bounce
Back to top Go down
Muumi

Muumi

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 3:50 pm

I agree, that name is good but colors, hmm.. no, so lets think new colors?
But I dont like that black white o.O
And im sure Angelis have time to change it, its not so big deal or is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tutclan.darkbb.com
Whitey

Whitey

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 12:35 pm

What about black and cyan or black and red?
Back to top Go down
G4Nj4!?

G4Nj4!?

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 3:45 pm

maybe it would be better to have the TUT in the diffrent colours for each person????
Back to top Go down
Exotic

Exotic

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:11 am

No differnt collours, we had somthing about this before, like sk!llz said : All the same collours is what makes us strong.
I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 9:02 am

Yep. If we have same colours we look COOLER! bounce
Back to top Go down
G4Nj4!?

G4Nj4!?

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 8:03 pm

ok that was only proposition ! dont kill meeeeee Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Whitey

Whitey

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Dont get mad! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name of our clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name of our clan.   Name of our clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name of our clan.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next